Verus Corporation is a privately held network infrastructure management and strategic IT consulting company. We evaluate network infrastructure needs to design and implement reliable and secure IT infrastructures. Since 2002, Verus has supported small to medium-sized businesses with a vast amount of local and remote user needs. We pride ourselves on being IT for IT, and that is where you come in.
We are looking to add a Sr. Systems Engineer to our team. Verus offers a unique opportunity for technology growth. Due to the diverse nature of our clients, our engineers see more in a given month than most engineers see in a year.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment focused on collaboration and delivering IT excellence while maintaining an employee-focused culture.
A Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for cloud, virtualization, server, and storage infrastructure with a security-based mindset. A Sr. Systems Engineer performs a wide variety of design, deployment, and training tasks to ensure that systems performance meets company and user satisfaction. A Sr. Systems Engineer is a team leader and willingly shares ideas and solutions; and excels at bringing new ideas forward. The ability to collaborate with customers and our sales team is essential.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate must be proficient in working with sales staff and presenting technical designs to customers
- Design, configure, and maintain complex server and cloud environments
- Design, configure, and maintain complex virtual environments including VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, and AWS
- Design, configure, and maintain complex storage solutions (SAN, NAS, etc…), including replication and backup strategies, both locally, and into the cloud
- Design, configure, and maintain Microsoft Server Applications including Exchange, M365, SharePoint, IIS, and SQL
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking, and of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, SMTP, SPAM, etc.)
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Complete time logs in our systems and ensure accuracy and timely billing of customers
- Candidate must excel at completing tasks on time and on budget
- Willing to be on-call. Seven-day rotations amongst all team members (stipends provided)
- Willing to work nights and weekends when customers require it
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Certifications; VCP, and Microsoft Server and Exchange are a plus (MCITP, MCTS, MCSE/MCSA, MCP)
- Other Certifications; Security+, CCNA, CISSP are a plus
- Office 365 implementation and migrations
- Virtual environments including VMWare and or Hyper-V
- Microsoft Server Applications including Exchange, SharePoint, IIS, and SQL experience
- Willing to study and obtain certifications required by management
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to drive multiple projects to completion
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation
- The ability to bend, squat, crawl or climb, and lift up to 100 pounds
- Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Healthcare Benefits offered
- Utilization compensation bonus
- On-call compensation
- Free home-cooked breakfast Monday and Friday, with snacks and a stocked fridge full of edibles and refreshments the entire week
- Salary commensurate with experience – monthly performance bonuses based on utilization and efficiency.