Verus is a privately held, rapidly growing Technology Strategic Consulting and Services firm.
What is our purpose? We specialize in IT strategy planning for IT Professionals and organizations that view technology as an integral part of their business success. We partner with clients to create a technology vision that serves the business now and for its future. We offer consulting, strategies, and services customized to each client to drive business objectives using technology.
How do we operate? Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible. We focus on collaboration and delivering IT excellence while maintaining a work atmosphere that is committed to each of our employee’s engagement and growth. Verus is Latin for “true”. We chose this because we are committed to doing what we say we will do, and when we say we will do it. Verus believes that building long-lasting, sustainable relationships with our client partners and team members truly differentiates us.
Why work at Verus? Besides the opportunity to work with our amazing team of dedicated technology professionals, Verus offers a unique opportunity for technology growth; due to the diverse nature of our clients, our engineers see more in a given week or month than most engineers see in a year.
What do Systems Engineers at Verus do?
A Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for cloud, virtualization, server, and storage infrastructure with a security-based mindset. A Sr. Systems Engineer performs a wide variety of design, deployment, support, and training tasks to ensure that systems performance meets company and user satisfaction. A Sr. Systems Engineer is a team leader who willingly shares ideas and solutions; and excels at bringing new ideas forward. The ability to collaborate with customers and colleagues is essential.
- Design, configure, maintain, and support complex server and cloud environments
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Act as an escalation point for Verus Service Desk Team
- Provide on-site support to Verus clients
- Collaborate with Verus sales and sales engineers to develop technology solutions
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Significant experience managing Microsoft 365 environments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Thrives in a team environment with the ability to deliver individual results
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Benefits & Compensation:
- Healthcare Benefits offered
- Utilization compensation bonus
- On-call compensation
- Free home-cooked breakfast Monday and Friday, with snacks and a stocked fridge full of edibles and refreshments the entire week
- Salary commensurate with experience – monthly performance bonuses based on utilization and efficiency
- Exceptional retirement options with generous match
- Career-focused continuing education reimbursement
- Family Friendly
- Flexible schedule
Qualified individuals can send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org